Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Tis The Season... !

Merry Christmas ! We are finally getting over being so sick...the kid's have been great though it all. Ryan and Mark arrived safely home from Virginia, and they had a great time looking at farms.

Pretty much the minute the guys left for the airport, 2 of the kids got really sick. 9 throw ups within 24 hours. This is how it works, you know. Then Emily got sick. I knew it was just a matter of time before I had it. That all of the Lysol in the world couldn't stop it. Then I got it SOOOO much worse then the kids. Today is my first day back to kind of normal. We've been out of commission here for awhile. A long while, to be exact.

Mark has had his hands very full taking care of us, plus getting ready for Christmas. I really hope he escapes whatever it is that we had. Which would be unusual, but a girl can hope !

No comments: