Saturday, August 23, 2008

Life With Horses







We spent tonight at the barn with the horses. Mooney was shod by the farrier a little too short, so we might have to put shoes on his front hooves until he isn't so tender. Poor guy. I'm not sure we'll be able to ride him until this clears up. Badger is good....still trying to decide what to do about training for him. Yes, I'm the only person in the family without a pair of boots. Which may not be wise, considering that Badger stepped on my foot one day and broke my Ked's. I was lucky he didn't break my foot, but I just can't bring myself to own boots. Not yet. But it's coming.

2 comments:

Jeri said...

I totally love these shots!!! Go get some boots you crazy woman. Especially for when you step into a pile of poop. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful blog!

...and what do you have against boots?!